Please go through ENTIRE NEWS FOR THERE IS BENEFICIAL TO ONE AND
- Pregayraj swach grahi use innovative way to clean Ganges banks
- New rules brought in to deter private company from firing employees. If company has more than 100 employees then they need to take government permission in certain scenarios.. find details
- Get 25% of 90 days salary if lose job. Refer below link https://www.zeebiz.com/personal-finance/news-atal-bimit-vyakti-kalyan-yojna-benefits-details-modi-govt-scheme-get-25-of-your-90-day-salary-free-64900 You can apply online/ offline. Application form in ESIC website.
- If you work for private company, still you will be able to draw pension if you apply for NPS from your nearest bank.
- PMLA declared Vijay Malya as Fugitive Ecnomic offender. This will pave the way for confiscating his property both in India and abroad. https://youtu.be/qzc1TwoJ6Ow
- PM inaugurated several projects at Jarkhand… especially for Farmers https://youtu.be/N3QlrFT17MA
- PM assures no genuine citizens be left out of NRC list https://youtu.be/rall5cyuWFE
- Farmers to get Rs 10000 per annum. Government planning to see possibilities to roll this in 2 weeks
- PM to inagurate mare chowki which will connect India to Myanmar. This will make way for connecting Thailand.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers welfare committed to farmers —Blog
** Petrol prices could fall as low as Rs 60
- RBI gives relief to customers using ewallet , Company to bear loss if customers face loss ewallet RBI
- Bank strike: Plan your bank work. In a notification to exchanges, United Bank said a strike has been “called by All India Bank Employees’ Association (AlBEA) & Bank Employees Federation of India (BEFI) on 8th January, 2019 and 9th January, 2019 on various issues connected to the banking industry.”
Industry and Opportunities
** Pharmaceutical companies to invest Rs 4000 crore giving employment to thousands _ Link
- CBSE to bring in Artificial intelligence in syllabus (Probably nxt year) as optional in 8th, 9th, 10th classes _Link
ALl India Radio to be shut down