Swachtaa sarvekshan 2019Click to start Survey
- Liquid Waste and recycling management- Magazine ” Jal Charcha” inaugrated by Nitin Gadkari. The magazine will put forward innovative ideas of liquid/sewer waste and water recycling. This is already happening in places like Indore, Delhi ,Mathura.
- Women of Haridwar are taking out time to clean Ganges banks as an exemplary “Participatory Citizenship”.
Please enjoy the video to feel the details.
- Loksabha passes 10% Reservation Bill for ecnomically backward in General category.
- Delhi – Mumbai e-way Work on Expressway without signals to start from March 2019 and complete by 2019.
- EPF_Government likely to announce in a week hike in EPF rate and also some additional deposit. This to benifit all government and private employees.
- Housing and urban development ministry gives direction for all residential to allocate 20% of parking space for Electric vahicle charging.
- Fine/Arrested if buying or selling glass manja.
- Banks to remain closed today.
- Government banks to release bonanza of job opportunities this year.
- Most of Mobile wallets might close down in some states because they have not met KYC criteria set by RBI on October 2017. _ Link
- Bank merger Bandhan and Griha finance banks to merge.
- Khelo India scheduled to start from today