1 February 2019 to 4th Feb 2019
- PM Modi inaugurates first-ever university in Ladakh. Details.
- Government to conduct new survey on employment, says Bibek Debroy. Details.
- No Paid Channels From 7 February For Subscribers Who Don’t Select New Tariff Plan, TRAI Tells DTH, Cable Operators. Details.
- Government Lowers Import Duty on Components for Electric Vehicles. So buying eletric vehicles to become very cheap soon. Details.
- 10 per cent reservation in central government jobs for economically weak in General Category from today. Details
- Uber boat to run ferry on Mumbai coastal routes from February 1.
- SBI leaves server unprotected, leaks bank details of millions of its customers: Reports
- GST collections cross Rs 1 lakh crore in January: Finance Ministry.Details
- Will farmers of telangana be eligible for douuble bumper awards? Details.
- Railway minister Piyush Goyal declares 2.3 lakh jobs at RRB Railway opportunity.
30 January 2019.Son of a farmer from Rajasthan was awarded during REPUBLIC day for making bicycle which can run at 30 to 40 km per hour.
- Rs 6680-crore relief for Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka,Details. Maharashtra; Modi govt package to benefit farmers.
- Interim Budget: Will govt rollout universal basic income to alleviate rural distress? Details
- India rises in corruption index. It was at 94 rank in 2013-14.Now we are at rank 78. Details.
- Longest express way in UP soon. Details
- KIA Manufacture plant to start producing from today. This plant is worth billions of dollars. Massive efforts of Modi and followup by Naidu helped AP retain the prestigious venture. Details
- I-T department seizes Rs 6900 Crore benami tax evasion. Details.
GST Network develops system to fetch e-way bill data into monthly sales returns to curb tax evasion. Details.
19 January 2019
- Microsoft India signs pact with Niti for AI tools in agri, healthcare
- Nitin Gadkari to lay stone for NH projects in West Godavari district. Details.
- Andhra Pradesh will split 10% reservation equally between upper castes and Kapu community. Tthis is against the bill mu opinion. Details.
- Government to link Godavari and Cauvery. Details..
- Government likely to increase tax exemptions limit from 2.5 lakh to 5 lakh. Details.
- Government plans 1900km international road joining east and west coast. The project is reffered to asBharat Mala.
- You can travel 2 countries using Adhaar-details
- Defence union minister Nirmala Ji brings rule. Military police to have 20% reservation for women-Details
- Government bringing new law to stop Gangajal sale in mineral water bottle-Details
- Government to achieve 100% electrification before end of January 2019.Details. Further Government planning distribution of induction cooker after this achievement. Details.
- SC vs RTI, SC stay on Delhi HC’s Landmark Judgment Enters 9th Year. Details.
- Hindu woman-Muslim man marriage irregular, not valid; child born is legitimate: Supreme Court. Details.
- Indian Railways jobs alert!Modi govt announces massive 2.3 lakh vacancies; new upper-caste quota applicable
- Clay tea glass/kulhad to be introduced back in railways.
- RTI Shows more than 3 Lakh vacancies in the Railway. Checkout what Railway planning-Details .
- India to get its own Gigafactory for electric vehicles . Details
- Non-Filers Will Have 21 Days To File Income Tax Returns,Says CBDT
- I-T dept to issue notice where cash transaction is above Rs 20,000 in property purchase –details.
- Insurance for vector Bourne diseases-Details
- Steps to crub electricity theft. Details.
- Soon, Indians can have chip-based e-passport. News in detail.
- Boarding at airport with face biometrics implemented and soon be available. Details.
- Checkout new TRAI Rules for DTH.If they dont follow you may get free viewing. Details.
14 January 2019
- Govt saved Rs 90K crore by rooting out bogus beneficiaries.
- PM Narendra Modi honoured with first-ever Philip Kotler Presidential award –
- Government approves 13 new central universities costing Rs 8113 crore _ Details
- Govt Launches Global Housing Technology Challenge to Build Houses in Shorter Time With Lower Cost
- CSC to launch coursefor Rs500 for rural areas uplift to help them. Rural village people requested to register at digitalseva.csc.gov.in and stay connected to fast changing world.
- Multiple devlopment projects declared in Balangir, Odisha.
- PM to inaugurate Kollam bypasson Jan 15.
- Link Ration Card to Aadhar for availing government schemes.
- SC judgement on more than one wife and children. Find details.
Railway control room, railway networkto modernisation by linkinking to isro satellites system.
- IRCTC’s new initiative! Free food for train passengers at Indian Railways stations, if refused bill
- RBI slaps 1 crore fine on Bank of Maharashtra- Details
- Checkout with your SBI on new features in Yono app.
- Give indian name to Mahindra & Mahindra car antake 2 car free_ Details
- Electric cars available from Rs 6 lakh , loans and detals.
China grows cotton in space _ Details