Have you noticed this? PM is inaugurating one or other infrastructure project every few days. That too in different parts of the country. In a nutshell, this government has been finishing long pending projects and executing brand new projects in record time. Be sure there will be many more coming in the next few weeks before the election commission restrictions set in. This list itself is big, hope to see more. One question also needs to be asked, what has the Congress been doing all these many years?
1. Bogibeel rail bridge – largest rail and road bridge in India. built in Assam. Started in 2002, languished till 2015 and then launched on 25-Dec-2018
2. Solapur-Tuljapur-Osmanabad highway in Maharashtra – started in 2014 and finished on 9 Jan 2019
3. Varanasi multi modal port for inland waterway project – started Aug 2016, completed 12 Nov 2018
4. Eastern Peripheral expressway – foundation laid in Nov 2015, launched nov 2018
5. Western Peripheral expressway – started in 2006 by Haryana govt, languished till 2016, inaugurated in November 2018
6. India’s largest Cancer hospital in Haryana – finished in 3 years, launched on 18 Dec 2018
7. Kollam Bypass in Kerala -13.1 km length. First foundation laid in 1972. Only 4.5 km completed till 2015. Inaugurated by Modi in Jan 2019
8. Bhawan-Bhairon Passenger Ropeway Inaugurated For Vaishno Devi Pilgrims – launched dec 25, 2018
9. First airport in Sikkim, first launched in 2008, work stalled till 2014 due to protests by villagers. Completed on 24th September 2018
10. Kishanganga dam project in Kashmir – 330Mw hydroelectric power plant. Started in 2007 was scheduled to be completed in 2016, halted due to Pakistan going to Hague. Re-started in 2014 and completed on 19 may 2018.
11. Two sewerage infrastructure projects worth Rs 199.65 crore under Namami Gange Programme in Prayagraj – 17 dec 2018
12. Jharsguda airport – second one in Odisha – joint one by AAI and state government. Started in July 2013 – launched in Sep 2018
13. Mundra LNG terminal in Gujarat – started 2015, launched Sep 2018
14. Kota Chambal bridge – started in 2006, stopped due to environmental clearances and re-started in 2007. Was to be completed in 2012 but kept delaying. Finally launched in may 2017
15. Bansagar canal project Mirzapur – agreement for water and power share between MP, UP and Bihar as well as construction. Originally started in 1978, completed and inaugurated by Modi in July 2018
So please ask the neutral and dynasty loving friends – what has dynasty been doing for so many decades – a government in 4.5 years could achieve so much – why couldn’t they?
This is called development that will make India a *developed* country, not doles or secularism.